Online Three Month Open #1
Wednesday July 01, 2020
|Table 1||Bryan Castro (Lichess)||Jonathan Allen (Lichess)||BlackWin||Lichess Game|
|Table 2||Mark Johnson (Lichess)||Calle Fitzgerald (Lichess)||Draw||Lichess Game|
|Table 3||Dan Barley (Lichess)||Cory McLean (Lichess)||Pending|
|Table 4||Colin Higgins (Lichess)||Shae Williams (Lichess)||BlackWin||Lichess Game|
|Table 5||Riy Mallahi (Lichess)||Justin Barleben (Lichess)||WhiteWin||Lichess Game|
|Table 6||Stephen Carey (Lichess)||Dan Mercado (Lichess)||BlackWin||Lichess Game|
|Table 1||Jonathan Allen (Lichess)||Stephen Carey (Lichess)||WhiteWin||Lichess Game|
|Table 2||Justin Barleben (Lichess)||Mark Johnson (Lichess)||BlackWin||Lichess Game|
|Table 3||Bryan Castro (Lichess)||Dan Mercado (Lichess)||WhiteWin||Lichess Game|
|Table 4||Calle Fitzgerald (Lichess)||Riy Mallahi (Lichess)||WhiteWin||Lichess Game|
|Table 5||Cory McLean (Lichess)||Shae Williams (Lichess)||Draw||Lichess Game|
|Table 6||Dan Barley (Lichess)||Colin Higgins (Lichess)||Draw||Lichess Game|
Eastern Standard Time
3 Round Swiss
USCF Online Regular Rated (NEW)
G80 with 5 second increment
Games on Lichess.org
Entry Fee: Free, but please consider donating to help grow chess in the region.
The sections and details for this event are subject to change.
How it Works:
- Sign up here.
- Players will be invited to the private Tournament Slack Channel.
- Pairings will be posted to this event page for each round.
- Every round is one month long, and you will have until the 1st day of each new month to play your game for a round.
- Agree on a day and time to play your game with your partner.
- At your designated time, click your game link, and play!
- Lichess.org account – it’s free!
- Authenticate East Aurora Chess with your Lichess account.
- Current USCF Membership.
- You must register by the start of the event.
- Commitment to play without assistance, computer or human, within the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- All games will be analyzed for cheating. You risk reputation and a ban from future events if you are found to be cheating.
- If you do not show for your game by ten minutes after your agreed upon time, your partner may choose to allow a make up game or force a forfeit.
- Games will be submitted to the USCF for Online Regular Rating. This rating will not affect your regular OTB (over the board) USCF ratings.
- For the purposes of Pairing players, USCF ONL Regular ratings will be used.
Order of priority for selecting a rating: USCF ONL Regular Rating -> USCF Regular Rating -> USCF ONL Quick Rating -> USCF Quick Rating.
- Tournament directors reserve the right to assign an estimated rating to any player.
- The Tournament Director may use Accelerated Pairings at their discretion (announced before the tournament begins).
- This tournament is capped at 50 players total.